Q: What is a Life Coach?
A: A Life Coach is an advisor who helps you to reach your goals so that you can have the life you want. Your life coaching sessions are customized perfectly to address your challenges and personal goals. Together we will create an action plan to create the life you desire. Unlike counseling, life coaching isn’t about dwelling on your problems, instead it’s about focusing on making your present wonderful and your future bright. In life coaching you can express your feelings, gain support, and most importantly create a plan to improve your life and take steps to make it happen! A Life Coach gives you someone to be accountable to so that you can make your best life possible.
At Creative Chi Coaching we specialize in the areas of art coaching, emotions coaching, spiritual coaching, and health coaching. Your life coaching program is customized to your needs and goals right now.
Q: What is Reiki Healing?
A: Reiki is derived from the Japanese words ‘Rei’ meaning universal & ‘Ki’ meaning energy. Reiki is guided life force energy that is used to rebalance a person’s energy and create wellness. Reiki treats the body, emotions, mind and spirit. Reiki is deeply relaxing, rejuvenating and helps to alleviate stress. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of healing. In a Reiki session the client lies fully clothed on a massage table. The Reiki healer places their hands gently on or above key energy centers, joints and areas of concern in the body and channels Reiki to you. The practitioner works with the client’s energy centers or chakras to remove energy blockages & rebalance the human energy field. If we are out of balance we may feel stressed, tired, in pain & can have a multitude of symptoms. These symptoms range from generally feeling out of sorts to experiencing chronic ongoing health disorders which can eventually lead to a state of disease or illness. Balancing the chakras opens the way for healing, psychological development & spiritual growth. Keeping the chakras aligned and healthy is the key to physical health, emotional stability & mental clarity. The experience of receiving Reiki varies for each person and it tends to improve after several sessions. Most people find Reiki to be so soothing that they often people fall asleep they are so relaxed. A treatment often feels like warm, calming sunshine which flows through you, surrounds you and comforts you. Reiki is powerful yet gentle and nurturing. The client often feels a sensation of warm or cool air flowing from the practitioner’s hands. For more information about Reiki, click here to visit Airlea Mystic Arts & Healing
Q: What is Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT?
A: EFT is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the invasiveness of needles. Instead, simple tapping with the fingertips is used to input kinetic energy onto specific meridians on the head and chest while you think about your specific problem – whether it is a traumatic event, an addiction, pain, etc. — and voice positive affirmations.
This combination of tapping the energy meridians and voicing positive affirmation works to clear the “short-circuit” – the emotional block — from your body’s bioenergy system, thus restoring your mind and body’s balance, which is essential for optimal health and the healing of physical disease.
Q: What Are Your Rates?
Creative Chi Life Coaching Programs
~All life coaching is one-on-one in person or via skype or phone~
20 minute Discovery Phone Consultation ~ FREE
1 Month Customized Coaching Programs ~ $630
8 Month Customized Life Coaching Programs ~ $4880
H.S.P & Empaths Group Workshop & Retreat ~ $160 per retreat or $640 for all 4 retreats
Private Art Coaching
Adult Art Coaching Discovery Session ~ $90 per 90 minutes / $120 per 2 hours
1 Month Customized Art Coaching Program ~ $630
3 Month Art Therapy & Art Coaching Program ~ $1880
Private Kids & Teens Art Coaching ~ $800 /12, 1 hour weekly sessions
Healing Sessions ~ $80 per hour
Q: Where Are You Located?
A: Depending on your location, we can offer coaching and workshops either at your home or from our location in White Rock. Coaching and healing work can also be offered through Skype. If you are local, healing sessions are usually offered at our lovely healing studio in White Rock.
Q: What is an Empath?
A: An empath is a person with the paranormal ability to perceive the mental or emotional state of another individual (from the Oxford dictionary)
13 Signs You are an Empath
- Do you find yourself carrying the burden of others?
- Are social situations increasingly draining and uncomfortable for you?
- Do you dislike or like a person for reasons you can’t explain?
- Do you feel anxious in crowds or have mood swings regularly?
- Do you go through waves of depression and then shortly thereafter, experience heights of joy?
- Are you easily excited about ideas, dreams and the hopes of others?
- Are you continually being smeared with the problems, complaints and issues of others?
- Do you suddenly feel ill, sick or nauseous, for no reason at all?
- Do you sometimes feel you can hear the thoughts of others or know what they are thinking even when they don’t say it?
- Can you tell when someone is faking it?
- Have you been called or accused of being too sensitive?
- Do highly value your own emotions and ask that others value them as well?
- Are you able to walk into a room and sense when something is off or an argument was just underway?
Once managed, empathic abilities can provide these benefits:
- The ability to connect deeply with any person
- The ability to read others and the environment to better tailor your responses and interactions to match the scenario
- The gift of offering love and compassion to others, while maintaining your own boundaries
- The ability to maintain your own personal space, no matter who or what is around
- A greater stability in your own emotional, physical and mental state
- A decrease in mood swings and illness
- The ability to begin connecting and sensing those in Spirit, without bodies
Here is a link to an article about empaths so that you can better understand what this means: Amanda Linette Meder’s website
Click here to do a quiz to find out if you might be an empath
Q: What is an H.S.P or a Highly Sensitive Person?
In her book, The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You, author Elaine Aron describes the highly sensitive person (HSP) as a person with a more sensitive nervous system that is acutely aware of subtleties in their surroundings and more easily overwhelmed by a highly stimulating environment.
Being a highly sensitive person is a personality trait, not a disorder, and as many as 20% of the population possess these traits. Compared to the 80% without the trait, they process everything around them much more—reflect on it, elaborate on it, make associations. When this processing is not fully conscious, it surfaces as intuition. This represents a survival strategy found in a many species, always in a minority of its members.
Elaine sees the success of The Highly Sensitive Person as cause for celebration: “… Highly sensitive people are real, we exist, and we’ve proven it. That alone is something to celebrate.”
In defining the Highly Sensitive Person, Dr. Aron provides examples of characteristic behaviors, and these are reflected in the questions she typically asks patients or interview subjects:
- Are you easily overwhelmed by such things as bright lights, strong smells, coarse fabrics, or sirens nearby?
- Do you get rattled when you have a lot to do in a short amount of time?
- Do you make a point of avoiding violent movies and TV shows?
- Do you need to withdraw during busy days, into bed or a darkened room or some other place where you can have privacy and relief from the situation?
- Do you make it a high priority to arrange your life to avoid upsetting or overwhelming situations?
- Do you notice or enjoy delicate or fine scents, tastes, sounds, or works of art?
- Do you have a rich and complex inner life?
- When you were a child, did your parents or teachers see you as sensitive or shy?
For more information go to: http://hsperson.com